Friday, January 25, 2013

Hello everybody!

Here I go starting my very own blog!  I am really excited that I will have the chance to chat with you and share with you my own experiences and know how on anything and everything that has to do with beauty!

I certainly welcome any and all of your questions, and I will try to answer them as thoroughly as possible.

I will be posting short tutorials on everything from the basics of cleansing, how to use peelings, masks, choosing the right creams, serums, and all that stuff that make our lives so much more interesting!

We will be talking about both face and body care, treatments, products, and so much more.

Also, we will not leave out nail care, make-up and color cosmetics. :)  Phew!! I think covered pretty much everything for now. 

While I am preparing my first "real" post, which I will try to have ready in a couple of days, you can start thinking about all those beauty related questions you always wanted to know the answers to but were afraid to ask. (just being funny).  


I will try to post as often as my hectic schedule allows (trying to run two companies plus raising 2 little monsters).    

I am making it no secret that my husband and I manage 2 skin care companies and we are distributors of skin care products, therapies, salon equipment, etc, etc.   As such you will see links and ads related to these websites.  However, the purpose of this blog is to become a venue for you to find answers to some or all of your skin care related questions. And as such, I will answer them for you as best and as honestly as I can.

I will not try to "sell" you on our products specifically (unless of course you see something you like and want more information about it). However,  since the products I work with are also the ones I have personally tried and can give a professional opinion about,  you will see recommended product links in my posts.


So....talk to you in a couple of days (or sooner). Until then...take care and be beautiful!

Xanthi
 

No comments:

Post a Comment